Specializing in MTU power.
SXM Diesel Marine Services services marine propulsion and on-site power systems, with a speciality in MTU engines. Our workshop is fully equipped for machining services which offer us the ability to repair specific parts and tools, and we have certified MTU technicians on our team.
Located in the heart of Marigot at the Marina Port Royale, SXM Diesel Marine Services was born in 2014 out of S&S Diesel, a well-known and highly recommended U.S.-based company in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, established in 1999.
SXM DMS supports, maintain, overhaul, diagnose and repair the following equipment on board of motor-yachts and vessels:
- MTU main engines series 2000PLD, 2000CR and 4000 series, as well as Volvo Penta IPS and Yanmar
- ZF and MTU control and monitoring systems as SmartLine, BlueLine, MCS5 and ZF Mathers
- ZF gearboxes, water-jets or hydro-jets as KaMeWa Rolls-Royces, Castoldi, MJP, Ultrajet, Hamilton
- Generators Kohler from 30 to 180kVA, equipped with John Deere engines, Northern Lights and Kilo-pak
- Auxiliaries as heavy windlasses and capstans, cranes, pumps and tenders’ engines
We work hard to provide effective and satisfying services to our customers, crews, management companies, and classification societies on motor-yachts from 80 feet.
Do not hesitate to reach out for any request or technical support – we would be pleased to share our passion and knowledge. Find our contact information here.